Sunday, October 2, 2011

Andrew's photo shoot





Mom tried to take some pictures of you before church one Sunday. You did not want to have your picture taken. Every time I set you down on the stool by the bush you instantly got up and ran away. So I brought out the stuffed dog you love so much and was able to get a few good pictures. I think the ones with the dog are so cute. They make my heart melt!!

What Andrew has been up to lately. You have become really good at talking. You can say your first and last name now. You copy whatever anyone else says. Moms favorite is one you yell to her from your crib and say things like get me out or help me mom. I love it when you call out for mom. I also love it when you ask me for a kiss and smack your little lips together till you get one. I love you Andrew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home