Sunday, December 19, 2010

Andrew Dec. 2010

Andrew has finally started to walk. He started at about 15 months. Once he got the hang of it he just took off with it. He walks every where now and does very well. He can even go up and down stairs. He gets into so much more now that he walks. His favorite place to play is in the kitchen cabinets. Mom has never had baby locks on the cabinets but I finally broke down and bought some to keep you from playing in a couple of your favorite ones. The cabinets that I keep the pots and pans in do not have locks and you love to pull all of the pots out and play in them. I will see you walking around the house on occasion carrying them around the house. Or I just might find you in the cabinet playing. You also love to plug in any kind of cord that you can find into the outlets. Which is not safe at all. We have found you trying to plug in mom's hair dryer, cell phone charges, video game remotes, Mom's cooking griddle, really anything that is a cord. I try to keep all cords out of reach. Today I saw that your molers are growing in on the bottom of your mouth. It looks painful and it now makes sense why you haven't been eating a lot lately. Your favorite foods are still milk, and peanut butter sandwiches(no jelly) and bananas. Most of your food still ends up on the floor. You are a very messy eater. You are such a cutie. I love your brown eyes and brown hair. I just LOVE it!! I still call you baby instead of Andrew. Baby just seems to fit you right now. After all you are my baby. Words you say now are Momma, Da da, and nite nite. I've seen you playing peek a boo with yourself and covering your head with your blanket and then sitting there a few seconds and then you pull it off and do it all again. Mom and Dad think it's so cute to watch. We love you so much Andrew!! We love having a baby in the house. Especially one with such a sweet happy spirit. Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home