8 1/2 Months Old


Oh my, where has the time gone. I can't believe that you will be nine months old in just a few days. You have grown so much in the last few months. You have 2 bottom teeth that have come in. And yea they are sharp. Today Mom was letting you chew on her fingers and you bit down pretty hard an left a little tooth mark on my finger. You love to chew on anything that you can get into your mouth. Toys, blankets, your fingers, your feet. You name it you put it in your mouth. You are also pretty good at sitting up all by yourself. You were a little fearfull at fisrt when we tried to teach you. You would get this nervous look on your face and start to cry whenever we would try to help you sit up. I think you were afraid of falling backwards and hurting yourself. But now you are pretty sturdy and enjoy sitting all by yourself.
As for crawling goes, well lets just say you are still working at it. I think you really want to crawl but just can't quite figure it out yet. You can get up on your hands and knees all by yourself and rock back and forth but you just haven't figured out how to more thoses little arms and little legs yet. I think sometime you get frustrated that you can't crawl cause I thing you really want to get moving and explore things. You spend most of your time on the family room floor on the carpet rolling around playing with your toys.
You new found talent is your voice and screaming. It's not an anger or sad scream, it is more of a happy scream. It is very loud and I think you feel it is neat to you can make this sound all by yourself. During church today Dad said you were screaming during preisthood meeting and he had to get up and take you to the bad of the room cause you wouldn't stop.
As for eatting you love your bottle and then comes your jars of fruits and veggies. At dinner time we put you in your seat at the table and you have figures out how to eat pea and cherrios all by yourself. It took you a couple of week to get use to the texture of these foods. At first you would get a very funny look on your face when you put these things in your mouth and you would just spit they out. But know I think you are actually eatting some of them.
As far as sleeping you have a pretty set schedule. You sleep soundly all night and you take a nice 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon everyday. Mom loves it.
Well I know the next time I write you will most likely be crawling or maybe even walk. It is so fun to watch you grow and learn new things. I love you so much Andrew. I just love and alway talk about your beautful brown hair and big brown eyes. You are so adorable.
Love Mom and Dad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home